What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that our company complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What personal information do we collect ?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you only when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form on our site.
How do we protect your information?
As an award winning IT consulting and software service company, we take pride in respecting privacy and promoting extreme security of our website visitors , clients, employees and community. We use top rated cybersecurity defense technologies to protect our systems and data.
We deploy encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Any personal information is retained in our private secured networks and our Data Protection Legislation requires us to keep the information confidential.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or to follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to any outside parties under any circumstances.
Frequently third-party products or services are promoted on our website. Third-party sites have separate and independent privacy protection policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We will address any concerns you raise regarding privacy related of any third party sites that you visit related to our website.
UPDATED JAN 2021